This is the journal for the spring 2018 semester. Below are the papers included in this volume, in alphabetical order by author.
- Friend or Foe?: How the United States Used 26/11 to Halt Reconciliation Between India and Pakistan by Shriya Bhattacharya
- The Disabled Form in Lorde’s The Cancer Journal by Alex Fallon
- Women’s Rights in Iraq: Pre- and Post-1979 by Sarah M. Farhan
- Come Celebrate Our Dream–But Don’t Look Past the Silt Fence: The Olympics Come to Summerhill by Alison Hopkins
- Red Terrorists, or Red, White and Blue Terrorists? A Closer Look at How the Word “Terrorism” Was Applied to the Vietnam War by Tatiana Nigh